In this episode of Modern Cinematographer, we speak with DP Gus Bendinelli who is a 2015 graduate of the USC Cinematography Program aka USC School of Cinematic Arts. Gus shares his process of selecting USC and creating an application film. Gus is now a freelance DP in LA and he gives some great advice to other recent grads.
USC Cinematography Program
with DP Gus Bendinelli
If you are interested in going to film school and you are considering University of Southern California USC Cinematography Program, then this episode is going to give you a great overview of the program. Gus shares his first hand knowledge of the USC School of Cinematic Arts.
- Selecting USC over other film schools
- Creating and entrance/application film
- USC School of Cinematic Arts Program Overview
- Staff and Alumni
- Internship at Abel Cine LA
- Post-Graduation work
- Advice for prospective USC students
Cinematography Database Profile (2016)