Render Engines Supported: Cinema 4D Physical and Redshift
December 27, 2017
Redshift Render v2.5.51
– Uploaded RS-KinoFlo-TrueMatchLamp-v01.c4d
– Added CD RS Area Light v01 and Controls
– Added CD Material Controls User Control tab
– Added Under/Overslung options
– Added Redshift Materials
Version 01 – November 16, 2017
– Added a “viewport light” so the Kino flo light shows up in viewport. But be warned this is just a preview light but it won’t be exactly the same.
– The actual light for the Kino Flo is a cylinder with a Material with Luminance/GI turned on.
– Lamp can change from 2′, 4′, 6′, 8′
– Updated materials to be more realistic.
– Added “Material Controls” to make it easier to change materials for other render engines.